Please sign our Guest Book!

Friday, August 22, 2008

'Potato-Chip' Ears?

Hi there every pup! This is Barley posting again!! You know, mum says my big brother, Cocoa's ears are funny. Why? Whenever he does something wrong and gets scolded, or whenever he is submissive, his ears would turn into 'potato chips'! It's true!!


This is how he looks like when he realised that mum knows about what he had done. His ears turn into 'potato chips' and his head looks like an egg.







Mum starts scolding him. He'll pretend he doesn't know anything and starts yawning with his 'potato chips' ears.





And more YAWNINGGG!!!!!!!!! OMDog, doesn't he look spooky in this pic??






He looks away and act like that he CAN'T hear anything.






'Potato chips' ears slowing returning to normal because mum had stopped scolding him.




Mum says my ears do turn into 'potato chips' like Cocoa's too, just that I have smaller ears and more fur on my ears, making them less obvious!

And I donch sit when mum scolds me, I lay flat with my chin on the floor indicating that I'm sorry. Sometimes I will flip over too and mum starts to melt and stop scolding me! Hehe!


"I'm sorryyyyy Mum.. :-("

9 comments:

River said...

Yes, yes, that is us beagles for you. Everything has to do with food. Yawning when we're nervous and trying to act non-chalant at the same time. Then acting like we didn't hear anything. Yep, pure beagle.

love & wags,
River

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :)

love

opy

Unknown said...

Hey! Booker has "potato chip ears too! H-Mom will post a really good picture of a potato chip looking ear. She has one. She has to find it. You made us laugh ...

Anonymous said...

Barley, Keep up your good work in blogging ... :D

Unknown said...

Barley -- you inspired our post on dog ears! Go check it out ... one of our hound-cousins has some remarkable ears, and H-Mom is infatuated!

Boo Boo said...

I feel like eating potato chips NOW !!!

i said...

Just sniffing by from DWB to say hi! Hehe you certainly have cute potato chips ears there.

Kess And Her Mama said...

Potato chip ears...What a cute description!

Anonymous said...

bad bad bad barley