Please sign our Guest Book!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Barley's first post

Hello everybody,

This is Barley here and I'm making my first post! Yayy! :-)

I was abandoned by my owner when I was a puppy.. can't really remember much but I know I was living in a cage for quite a while until mum saw me.. and she couldn't bear to leave me alone there because I was very skinny and had nothing to eat but plain cooked rice :-(

Since mum brought me home, Cocoa has been my best buddy! He lets me sleep on his bed and shares his sofa and toys with me :-)

He even lets me chew his head!! See!!





And we hold paws too...





We even share secrets!!



But I donch know why Cocoa seemed to have grown smaller. When I first came, he was just a little bit smaller than me but after a while, he became smaller and smaller.. and shorter and shorter.. hmm.... and it is until recently then he stopped growing smaller.. I wonder what's wrong with him?

(Cocoa: That's because you grew bigger!! I NEVER grew smaller ok!!!! @#%!#$!%#@)

3 comments:

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

Holding paws and sharing secrets
U boys are soooo adorable!!! kekeke! Oh Yup! I got an award for you two! Do check them out at my blog!

Hugs & Kissess
Noop

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi Barley, So happy to see Cocoa and you getting along famously! Keep blogging...

Anonymous said...

barley you grown bigger not cocoa become smaller