Please sign our Guest Book!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Puppy Pictures

Honestly, I really donch know what is the big deal about puppy pictures. Mum squeals whenever she looks at some of my puppy pics. I mean, wasn't that dog in the picture ME? So what's the fuss about? Mum says I was so small and so cute etc etc.

Wait a minute. I WAS cute?? WAS?? What about NOW? For goodness sake, I am ALWAYS cute ok?!

Anyway, mum doesn't really have puppy pics of Barley as he was almost 6 months old or so when she rescued and brought him home. He was then a skinny, stinky dog, almost looking like a mongrel.





Barley on his first day home.






Barley after 1 month, looking more like a retriever.




And here are some of my puppy pics taken when I was 4 months old:




So how was I looking different from now?







I look the same right???









Mum says it's my eyes. I had darker eye-liner then......

Right.



So, what's eye-liner?.. Is it edible?


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAAT!! Is that Cocoa? Soooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeeeee with that dark rink eyes !!

Barley also!! Look at his fur !!

XD

Amber-Mae said...

You both were adorable when you were just wee pups but now, you both are GORGEOUS dogs!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Unknown said...

You are so so so cute that H-Mom saved your picture on her desktop! Can you believe that? It should be me, BOOKER, but nooooooooooooo ... she said that you are cutest beagle she's ever seen!

Snowy and Crystal said...

mommy also goes crazy at puppy pic :p

but hey, you shouldn't be surprised, you both looked CUTE CUTE and you still are ;)

Maltese Paws

River said...

Your nose is longer now--the better to smell with which is what beagles are all about! And you're still cute, heck if one guy beagle can say that to another guy beagle. Okay, my mom MADE me type that.

love & wags,
River

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Greetings from Texas, USA
Hi there,
I found your blog via Snoop's. I just love it, love it.
Cocoa, you're so funny, even Ximui the slowest learner in the family enjoys your humor!
My name is Mango the Maltese kiddo, team leader. My two brothers are Ximui the Pug and Chubs the Pug, they're the pain in the you-know-where.
By the way, I think we have a lot in common:
- we have to share our mom's love with 2 extra doggies.
- we choose the same template for our blog, just a little different shade of color! Great taste!
- Our names are Cocoa& Mango, all healthy enjoyable delicious food. ( do not ask me why I have that name!).
I hope we can be friends so we can share more things in common.
Cheers!
Please my guest book, thanks.

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

hahah Cocoa u look so adorable when u r a puppy! Mummy feel like getting u out from the com screen!

Kess And Her Mama said...

Humans always fall for the puppy pics! Mum sighs when she sees mine and wishes that they had a digital camera back then...

Mino said...

Awwww~

All the pics just melt Wanzi's heart~
Simply too adorable~!!!

Cocoa is soooo kawaii!!!!
*melts away*

Wags
Mino